HALLOWEEN 28 OCTOBER 2017 – RIVERSANDS FARM VILLAGE – STATEMENT
Issued 4 July 2017
The Haunted Forest by #PiP, 2016, was most certainly one of our most popular events and we loved it too! It takes months in advance to design and build all the creative and individual themes in the forest!
We would like to make this year’s event bigger and better, when we say BIGGER, we mean the forest walk in itself!
- The Forest Walk will be extended to include more themes.
Better you ask?
- Take careful note that we have split the event in TWO, 12:00 – 17:00 are for families and guests with children; Haunted Woods with #PiP.
- The second part of the day are for adults only 19:00 -00:00; The Haunted Forest by #PiP.
- What does this mean? We will close for two hours between 17:00 – 19:00 to allow us to turn around actors, vendors, security and staffing while it gives families the option to exit the venue prior to the big kids arriving.
- So, simply the small kids come during the day and the big kids come at night!
Event 1: Haunted Woods by #PiP – Age: Family friendly
Event 2: The Haunted Forest with #PiP- Age: Adults only
A venue map will be available on our site for download closer to the event date. This will contain the relevant information for your comfort and safety such as Ablution Facilities, First aid, Info with Lost and Found, Waterpoint Stations and the Forest Route including emergency exit points.
Additional facilities have been built at the venue, we will be increasing the amounts of units a great deal. The ablution facilities in the forest is at the end of the walk, we will increase this number as well.
3) EVENT SIGNAGE
We have redesigned our event directional and informational signage to now be overhead signage with uplighters, much easier to locate!
4) WATER POINTS AND BAR.
Satellite bars will also be set up on the main field including water stations. In addition to this water stations will also be placed in the forest.
5) FOOD AND VENDORS
You are welcome to bring your own food!!! No alcohol though please nor glass!
Depending on the amount of attendees, suitable number of food vendors will be brought in.
6) TRICK OR TREAT (DAYTIME EVENT ONLY)
Parents, it is one piece of candy, per themed sections in the forest. Ie if we have 10 themes, that is 10 pieces of candy per child
7) NUMBER OF PEOPLE AT THE EVENT
This year we have separated the event into two parts, with a two hour break in between. This gives our daytime guests time to depart prior to 18:00. We will only open the venue again at 19:00 for the evening time ticket holders.
8) A FEW NOTES
Do not touch the themes or props in the forest, that’s why the hazard tape is there!
Do not hit the actors nor throw things at them
Do not swear at our actors
Do not litter in the Forest, bring your waste back to the main field and discard of it appropriately
Stick to the route and respect the guests around you
Any further notes or requests, feel free to email us email@example.com