The websites www.picnicsinthepark.co (it being “the Website”) is owned and operated by Magnum Events International Pty Ltd (“our”, “us” and “we”) We’re a company registered in South Africa with registration number 2013 / 177028 / 07. Our registered office Highlands Park, Vredehoek, CT, 8001 and our VAT number is 4960 2644 65. email@example.com is our email address.
- Protecting your privacy as a user of the Website is important to us and we strive to keep all information relating to you confidential in accordance with this statement. As part of the normal operation of our services you may voluntarily provide us with information about yourself (“Personal Data”). The purpose of this Privacy Statement is to explain what Personal Data we collect about you, how that Personal Data might be used and how we protect your Personal Data and privacy.
- We will be happy to answer any enquiries from you regarding this Privacy Statement, the Personal Data we hold about you or the use we make of it. If you have any queries or comments please contact us here [www.picnicsinthepark.co/contact] If you (as a subscriber) wish to correct, update, amend or remove any information we hold about you, you may also use the “Personal Details” section in your member area once you use your email and password to sign in. If you submit a data subject access request, we may charge a small fee towards the cost of administering your request”.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT AND HOW?
- If you are merely visiting the public areas of the Website, we do not collect any Personal Data about you. However, we may automatically collect information about your visits, such as: browsing patterns; the name of your Internet service provider; the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you access the Internet; the date and time you access the Website; the pages that you access while visiting the Website; and the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our Website. This information is only used in aggregate form to analyse, manage and develop the Website and is not linked to any individual.
- The Website may now or at some point in the future offer services which are only available to subscribers to the Website. If you are a subscriber to the Website, we will collect and hold Personal Data about you when you apply to become a subscriber. The Personal Data collected by us will include your full name, password, e-mail address, date of birth, gender, country of residence, postcode and your mobile telephone number. From time to time you may also provide other Personal Data which we need to provide you with the services you request, such as your credit card details, other information about yourself, your preferences or your experiences.
HOW DO WE USE SUBSCRIBERS’ PERSONAL DATA?
- We will use all Personal Data for the purpose of providing you with the services you have requested.
- From time to time, we may use your Personal Data to let you know about other services and products that we or our associated companies provide, special offers, information on competitions and also to provide you with news about our business.
- Legal requirements
- We reserve the right to access and disclose Personal Data to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests or requests by the police investigating suspected illegal activities, to operate our systems properly or to protect ourselves or other Website users. We also reserve the right to disclose Personal Data to third parties if a complaint arises concerning your use of the Website, and that use is deemed by us to be inconsistent with the Terms (as defined below).
- Public Forums
- The Website may make available chat rooms, forums, message boards, and news groups. Please remember that any Personal Data that you disclose in these areas of the Website becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose any information on them.
- We may pass on your details to a third party but if you’d like to unsubscribe at this point you will be able to request this.
HOW DO WE PROTECT SUBSCRIBERS’ PERSONAL DATA?
- When you input any Personal Data into the Website or request services from us, we use appropriate physical, electronic and managerial security measures to try to prevent that Personal Data from being accessed by unauthorised persons and to ensure that you may input Personal Data safely. This means that sometimes we may ask for proof of identity before we disclose Personal Data to you.
SALE OR MERGER
- If the Website is sold to or merges with, or if our business (or part of our business) is sold to, merges with or enters a joint venture with another company not owned by Magnum Events International Pty Ltd, you should expect that some or all of the Personal Data collected from the Website may be transferred to the buyer/surviving company. If so, we will seek to obligate the other company to use any Personal Data transferred by the Website in a manner consistent with this statement, but we cannot guarantee that we will be able to impose that requirement or that the acquiring company will comply.
- From time to time we may enter into a special relationship with another company that is not owned by us to provide additional features on the Website. As a result of these special relationships, the Website may sometimes feature co-branded micro sites or webpages, for example, a page with our name and Quicket’s name.
- You should look for a specific privacy statement on any such co-branded page. Any Personal Data that you provide when signing up on one of these co-branded pages may be shared with our third party partner in accordance with the privacy statement on that page.
- By accepting the Terms or by using the services on the Website, you consent to the collection and use of your Personal Data by us for the purposes outlined above and for any other purpose which is reasonably necessary for the provision or proper administration of the Website service in accordance with the Terms.
- You agree that your Personal Data may be transferred to countries outside the Area for the purposes described above, including to countries which may not provide legal protection of Personal Data equivalent to the level of protection within South Africa.
- If you do not wish your Personal Data to be used in the manner set out in this Privacy Statement or the Terms please do not use the Website.
CHANGES TO OUR POLICY
- This Privacy Statement is subject to change at any time. We encourage you to review the Privacy Statement regularly for any changes. We will use Personal Data in accordance with the Privacy Statement under which that Personal Data was collected.
We welcome your questions and comments about privacy issues and the design of the Website. Should you have any comments or a complaint about how we are using your Personal Data, please email firstname.lastname@example.org